Adobe Reader is Required to view the downloaded Brochure. Click Here for the Free Download of Adobe Reader
We assemble the people behind the process. Soliciting proposals from professionals in each discipline required for your project, we screen and recommend the most appropriate consultants, adding our local, regional and national network of engineers, architects and designers to your own.
We anticipate the obstacles and prepare for contingencies – never hesitating to recommend non-conventional solutions to satisfy regulations and overcome objections.
Once assembled, we coordinate and manage the team’s efforts, while ensuring that budgets are aligned and deadlines are met. Communication is tantamount to success, so we make sure the lines are open to manage all design modifications as dictated by the permitting and approvals process. We keep everyone accountable and in the loop through regular team meetings and by constantly monitoring and tracking pending approvals, continually advising our clients of progress along the way.
We work proactively to protect your investment. We perform contract management, reviewing and tracking all consultant invoices and pre-approving invoices for payment. We review all plans and materials prepared by the team and we suggest ways to trim costs and maximize profits.
- Due Diligence – we provide the answers you need to make informed decisions about your project.
- Site & Landscape Design – our design staff will oversee the preparation of site and landscape plans for the purposes of obtaining governmental approvals and for construction.
- Land Entitlement – leveraging our uncommon understanding of the entire development and permitting process, we identify the path of least resistance for every project.
- Architectural Design – we provide in-house professional architectural and graphic design services and will source and partner with qualified architectural firms to meet your project needs.
- Development Management – we assemble and coordinate all professionals needed for the design and approvals process and quarterback your project through to building permit phase, handling every needed design, permit, development agreement along the way.
- Construction Permitting – our team rapidly transitions projects from the design and entitlements phase into construction commencement, filing, tracking and expediting permit reviews and managing the process of responding to comments quickly and effectively.
Our seasoned construction professionals know and do what it takes to build quality projects. Whether for ground-up construction, exterior renovations or interior improvements, our professionals can assist with turning your vision into reality.
The Johnston Group team can successfully oversee your project from start to finish:
- General Contracting – as a fully licensed and insured general contractor, Johnston Group provides complete construction services for ground-up development, renovations and interior build-outs. Our open book bid process establishes unparalleled trust and ensures that our clients are receiving true pricing.
- Owner & Tenant Representation – our construction management staff assists with bid and contract negotiation, RFP’s, RFQ’s, ASI’s, payment applications, change orders and project close-out.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Whether you’re seeking property for development or space to buy or lease for your business, our in-house brokerage team is ready to search for the perfect opportunity and guide you through the deal-making process.
- Site Selection & Acquisition
- Sales & Leasing
- Property Management
- Move Management Services
Johnston Group – always moving forward.